- 2 medium onion, sliced medium thick
- 3 medium cloves garlic, chopped
- ½ cup + 1 tbsp chicken or vegetable broth
- One 15 oz can diced tomatoes
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- ¼ cup chopped black olives
- 1 tbsp capers
- ½ cup chopped fresh basil
- 2 tsp chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 tsp chopped fresh thyme
- 1 lb cod fillets, cut into 2-inch pieces
- Salt and cracked black pepper to taste
- red chili flakes to taste
- Slice onion and chop garlic and let sit for 5 minutes,
- Heat 1 tbsp broth in a 10-12 inch stainless steel pan Or skillet, Saute onion over medium heat for about 5 minutes in broth, until translucent. Add garlic and
- Continue to sauté for another minute.
- Add rest of broth, diced tomatoes, and lemon juice.
- Bring to a simmer on high heat. Once it starts to simmer reduce heat to medium and simmer for about 5 Minutes.
- Add herbs, olives, capers, and cod fillets, cover and
- Simmer for about 5 minutes, depending on how thick
- The fish is, Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve
- Cod mixed with tomato herb sauté.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More