- 2 large ripe tomatoes, chopped into large pieces
- 1 medium red onions, sliced thin
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp lemon juice or vinegar
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 10 fresh basil leaves, torn into small pieces
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- ½ cup mozzarella cheese 6 olives, chopped
- 2 tsp capers
- Slice onion and mince garlic and let sit for 5 minutes to bring out their health-promoting benefits.
- Combine and toss all ingredients. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More