For the cake:
- � cup Dari Cr�me Buttermilk
- � cup raisins, chopped
- 2 tbsps. Brown sugar
- 3 tbsps. Magnolia Nutri-Oil
- 1 pc. egg
- 2 tbsps. Magnolia fresh milk
- � cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsps. Cocoa powder
- � tsp. cinnamon
- � tsp. baking powder
- 1/8 tsp. salt
For the glaze:
- 1/3 cup Magnolia fresh milk
- 2 tbsps. Dari Creme Buttermilk
- 50 gms bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 1 tbsp. corn syrup
- Grease 3 pieces microwave safe ramekins or custard cups with softened margarine; set aside.
- In a microwave safe container, stir together raisins and corn syrup.
- Microwave at high for 1 minutes.
- In a bowl, combine brown sugar, oil, egg, milk, flour, cocoa powder, cinnamon, baking powder and salt.
- Stir and add in raisin mixture.
- Blend well. Divide batter into three ramekins, each cup almost � fukked.
- Microwave for 2 minutes at medium power.
- Let cool.
- To prepare the glaze:
- In a microwaveable container, combine milk, margarine and chocolate.
- Microwave at high power for 30 to 45 seconds. Stir until smooth.
- Add corn syrup and blend well.
- Pour glaze on top of each cake.
Image Sources: http://recipeweekly.blogspot.com/
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More