- Black tea bags – 12
- Sweetened condensed milk – 1 can
- Water – 1 1/2 Litres
- Tapioca pearls – 1 package
- Cook the tapioca pearls according to the directions on the package.
- Boil the water in a large pot and add all of the tea bags. Boil for about 5 minutes. Remove from the heat and add the sweetened condensed milk, adding a little at a time until you achieve the sweetness that you want. Set aside and allow to cool. This can be made the night before and let chill in the fridge.
- Put the tapioca pearls in a tall glass and add the milk tea. You can also add ice if you like. Serve with a large straw. Enjoy!
Recipe Source here
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More