- ¼ kg sugar
- 4 cups buli fruit
- 4 pcs pandan leaves
- 16 oz water
- In a pot in medium heat, put-in the water and pandan leaves.
- Bring it to a boil, then add the sugar. Stir well.
- Add the buli fruit, then stir again.
- Boil until water and sugar turn into thick syrup.
- Remove from heat. Remove the pandan leaves before serving. Enjoy!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More