- 10 pcs ripe saba or ripe plantain, sliced into bite-size pieces
- 250 grams ripe langka, seeds removed
- 2 cups dark brown sugar
- 2 cups water
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- Mantecado ice cream
- Combine brown sugar and water in a pan and bring to boil until sugar dissolves. Add the sliced bananas and langka, turn the heat on low
and simmer for about 25 minutes.
- Simmer until the syrup becomes thick and light then turn the heat off.
- Stir in vanilla essence and let it cool.
- Serve with Mantecado Ice Cream.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More