- 500 grams ground beef
- 1 small can unsweetened crushed pineapple, drain and reserve the liquid
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tbsps ketchup
- 1 tbsp white vinegar
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp chili flakes
- Reserved liquid from the pineapples
- 10 pcs miniature burger buns
- 50 grams spinach leaves
- 200 grams bacon, cooked and crumbled
- In a large bowl, combine pineapple, black pepper and salt.
- Put the beef and mix well, shape into small patties.
- For the marinade, combine soy sauce, ketchup, vinegar, garlic, chili flakes and reserved pineapple juice.
- Pour marinade over burgers and refrigerate for one hour.
- Drain beef patties and discard marinade.
- In a pan, heat oil and grill patties then cover.
- This will take about four to five minutes on each side.
- Grill buns uncovered until toasted.
- Serve burgers with spinach, pineapple and bacon.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More