Mini Cinnamon Rolls Recipe
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tbsp flour
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1⅞ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 1⅓ tbsp butter
- ⅓ cup milk
- 1⅞ tbsp butter
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1⅓ tsp cinnamon
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- ⅛ cup milk
- ¼ cup peanuts, crushed
- For the filling, in a small bowl combine softened butter, brown sugar and cinnamon
- In a large bowl mix together flour, sugar, abking powder and salt.
- Add in softened butter.
- Stir in milk to form a soft dough.
- Roll out dough on a lightly floured into a rectangle about ¼ inch thick.
- Spread the remaining filling on the rolled out dough.
- Roll up the rectangle, with a sharp knife slice into small rolls. bake fro 20 to 25min at 400F
- For glaze, combine powdered sugar nuts and milk in a small bowl and stri until smooth.
- Once rolls are finished, drizzle on glaze and serve warm.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More