- 1 1/2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1 egg
- 1 TBL worchestershire sauce
- 1 TBL Onion Powder
- 1 TBL Garlic Powder
- 1 TBL fennel seed
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup Freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup roasted red pepper (from a jar)
- 8 strips uncooked bacon
- In a large mixing bowl combine the egg, ketchup, onion powder, garlic powder, fennel seed and worchestershire sauce.Stir well to combine.
- Add the oats, roasted red pepper and parmesan cheese.Stir well to combine.
- Break the ground beef into chunks and add it to the bowl.
- With your hands combine all the ingredients until they’re well blended.
- Form 4 balls of the meat mixture and gently roll each ball into a football shape or the shape of a baking potato.
- Wrap each meatloaf in 2 strips of bacon with the ends tucked underneath.
- The bacon will seal itself on the grill.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes.
- While the meatloaves are resting in the fridge, preheat the BBQ to 375F – 400F.
- This recipe cooks for about 40 minutes or an internal temperature of 165F.
- Place each meatloaf on the grill and close the lid.
- Every 10 minutes rotate each meatloaf 1/4 turn so the bacon gets fully cooked.
- When cooked, remove from the grill.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More