- 400 g. peeled and deveined shrimps
- 200 g. firm tofu, diced and drained
- 1 tbsp. sake or mirin
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- ½ tbsp.. ginger, grated
- 2 shiitake mushrooms, diced
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1 tbsp. cornstarch
- ½ cup bread crumbs
- 1 egg, beaten
- Oil for cooking
- Sliced baguette
- Alfalfa sprouts
- Sprinkle the shrimp with sake or mirin and set aside.
- Combine shrimp, egg, breadcrumbs, soy sauce, tofu, ginger and cornstarch in a food processor until well blended. Add the mushroom, spring onions last and give it a quick pulse.
- Heat up a large frying pan with a little oil. Form the mixture into small patties and fry on both sides until golden brown.
- To assemble, top patty onto bread, put a thin layer of mayonnaise then top with alfalfa sprouts and serve.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More