- 1 small tofu, cut into pieces
- 5 golden neddle mushrooms, rinse well
- ¼ kilo seaweed bonito flakes
- 1 tbsp miso
- 1 bowl Japanese soup broth
- 1 tbsp. wei lin (Japanese seasoning)
- To make Japanese soup broth: chop seaweed in half. Wipe with cloth, place in water, and cook for 1 hour. Add bonito flakes, cook for 2 minutes. Remove from fire and throw away bonito flakes.
- Put soup broth in a pot.
- Add mushrooms, then cook.
- Add miso and sprinkle wei lin, stir and serve.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More