For Meat Balls:
- Mix 1/2 lb ground pork,
- salt, ground pepper,
- 3 pieces minced garlic,
- 1 egg and
- 2 tablespoon flour in a deep bowl.
- Mix well and roll a teaspoon into a ball.
- Brown meatballs in cooking oil for few minutes, remove from oil and drain excess oil.
- Set aside.
Making the Soup:
- Brown 2-3 pieces of minced garlic in a tablespoon cooking oil.
- Add 1 small sliced thin onion. Saute till onion turns caramelized.
- Add browned meat balls and 4 cups of water. Bring to boil then simmer in medium low heat for 3-4 minutes.
- Season soup with salt and ground black pepper.
- Add 1 scoop of misua. Simmer for 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat, garnish with thin slices of green onion and serve.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More