- 1 lb sirloin
- Pinch of salt 1 egg white
- 1 tbsp cornstarch 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 can of baby corn 4 green onions, sliced into pieces
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tbsp water 3 tbsp hoisin sauce
- 1 tbsp dark soy sauce ¼ tsp chili paste, or to taste
- 2 tsp rice vinegar, or 1 tbsp Chinese rice wine
- 1 cup oil for frying beef 1 tsp sugar
- 2 tbsp oil for stir – frying
- Slice the beef into thin strips then marinade ingredients for thirty minutes.
- Wash green onions and salt diagonally.
- Peel and mince garlic then rinse the can of baby corn with warm running water then drain thoroughly.
- Mix the sauce ingredients and set aside.
- Add the beef and fry then drain on paper towels.
- Add garlic the stir – fry briefly and add baby corn and green onions.
- Add the sauce and bring to a boil, stirring to chicken.
- Stir in the sugar then add beef and combine with the sauce and vegetables.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More