- Beef (cubed) – 1 kg (2.20 lb.)
- Carrots (sliced) – 150 g (5.29 oz.)
- Celery (sliced) – 250 g (8.82 oz.)
- Cabbage (sliced) – 150 g (5.29 oz.)
- Ginger (sliced) – 50 g (1.76 oz.)
- Onion (quartered) – 1 PC.
- Black pepper (ground) – a pinch
- Salt – 2 tsp.
- Bouillon cube – 1 PC. (vegetable flavor)
- In a large pot bring to a boil a large measure of water then add the onion, ginger, beef and bouillon cube.
- Skim-off the foams from the boiling water then add the ground pepper, salt and simmer until beef is very tender.
- Add the celery and carrots then cook for 10 minutes.
- Add the cabbage and the white part of the green onion.
- When vegetables are cooked, add the remaining green onion and serve
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More