- 1 kg. or about 2 pounds of beef, cut into 1-1/2″ x 1-1/2″ cubes
- 3 Tbs of cooking oil
- 1 large onions, chopped
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 potatoes, quartered
- 1 bundle Bok Choy, cut into bite sizes
- 1 small cabbage, quartered
- 2 bananas (saba or burro)
- corn (optional)
- 4 Tbs of patis (fish sauce)
- 1 Tbs peppercorn
- 8 c water or more
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a big casserole, heat oil and saute garlic and onions.
Add beef and then water, salt, pepper and peppercorn.
- Boil until beef is tender, approximately 1 hr and 45 minutes.
- Add potatoes, cabbage, bok choy, corn (optional) and bananas and cook for additional 10-15 minutes until potatoes are cooked.
- Season with fish sauce as needed.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More