- 1 kilo beef brisket, cubed
- 1 pc red onion, sliced
- 1 big potato, cubed
- 1 bok choy or pechay
- 1 pechay Baguio
- ¼ cup Baguio beans
- 2 medium-sized carrots, chopped crosswise
- 1 tbsp whole pepper corn
- 3 tbsps fish sauce (patis)
- 4 pcs saging na saba
- Heat oil in a stock pot, saute onion.
- Add beef briskets.
- Sauté until slightly brown.
- Fill stock pot with water.
- Add salt and peppercorn.
- Let it simmer until beef becomes tender.
- Add the potatoes, carrots and saging na saba.
- Simmer until the potatoes, saba, and carrots are tender.
- Add Baguio beans, pechay, pechay Baguio.
- Cook until tender and do not overcook.
- Season stock with fish sauce then serve.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More