- 3 kl cassava
- 2 cans of condensed milk
- 200 g grated coconut
- 4 tbsp butter, melted
- Peel and cut cassava into cubes, boil them until they become soft (not soggy).
- Mash it manually (or you can use blender).
- After mashing, transfer it in a deep pan
- Added milk, grated coconut and butter into mixture.
- Mixed manually (in low heat), until well blended.
Optionally, you can grate the cassava or use the food processor to mash it.
Recipe Source here
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More