No-Bake Mango Cheese Cake Recipe
Who loves sweets?! This irresistible, easy-to-make mango cheesecake is a perfect indulgence for those mango and cheesecake lovers. Give this recipe a shot!
No-bake cheesecakes are now becoming popular. Well, why not? They are easy to prepare, but can be as heavenly as you want! Even those who cannot bake can do it without failure on its taste. Similar to other dishes and sweets, cheesecake, a sweet dish consisting of one or more layers, varies among places and can be broadly categorized into two basic types: baked and unbaked. In Asia, cheesecake flavors include, match (powdered Japanese green tea), lychee, and mango. For a nation with mango as its national fruit, what would you expect? Yes, no-bake mango cheesecake in the Philippines! Mango in a cheesecake, a perfect combination for those who are looking for a refreshing treat.
A bit of information for cheesecake lovers. Do you know that only Greeks considered this sweet dish a cake? Whether baked cheesecake should be classified as pie, custard, a torte, or something else is a matter of debate. What is surreal is that this stunner is well-loved by many.
With those sweet mangos on top in this recipe, who can resist such classic dessert? Your leftovers can even be refrigerated until the next day, with the same savoury. But I wonder if there will still be even crumbs of the crust once you serve it. Enjoy!
- 1 cup of graham crushed
- 4 tbs of melted butter
- 3 tbsp of brown sugar
- 1 pack cream cheese
- 1 pack all purpose cream chilled
- ¾ cup of powdered sugar
- 2 tbsp of vanilla syrup
- 2 fresh mango (make these mango into mango puree and also need some mango slice for toppings)
- 1 Mr. Gulaman
- Let’s do the crust first!. Pour the crashed grahams into pan. After that add the melted butter
- Let’s do the filling!. In a bowl add cream cheese, chilled all purpose cream, powdered sugar and vanilla syrup. Mix them well until it’s fluffy!
- After mixing the filling of our cheesecake pour this in cake pan. Let it chill it for 30 minutes
- Now dissolve 1 tbsp of Mr. Gulaman into 2 tbsp of warm water. Mix it. After mixing add this to your mango puree and mix again.
- After waiting for 30 minutes, add now the mango puree. Pour it over on the cream cheese mixture.
- Final touch! Decorate the top of our cheesecake with mango slice. Then put it in fridge for 2-4 hours or overnight. Enjoy your No bake Mango cheesecake! Share this recipe to your friends!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More