- 19 oz graham crackers
- 2 pounds fresh strawberries
- 3½ cups heavy cream
- 1 banana, sliced thin
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla
- ¼ tsp salt
- Cream powdered sugar, vanilla, and salt with the heavy cream in the bowl of astand mixer. Beat until the cream mixture holds stiff peaks.
- Spread a thin layer of heavy cream mix in a 9×13 pan just to coat the bottom.
- Layer 5 graham crackers across the center of the pan, then 2 more,breaking them as needed to fit around the top and bottom edges.
- Spread a thick layer of heavy cream mix over grahams and top with a heartylayer of sliced strawberries.
- Place graham crackers on top of strawberries, then heavy cream mix, then layer of thinly sliced bananas.
- Repeat the graham-strawberries-cream layers 1 more time (3 times total) and you should reach the top of the pan.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight until the graham crackers have softened completely.
- Top with a few sliced strawberries or whole strawberries if you desired. Serve chilled.
Recipe Source here
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More