- 39 Oreos, divided (Orignal NOT Doublestuff. This is one entire 15.5 oz pkg)
- 1 (8 oz) pkg cream cheese, softened
- 16 oz. vanilla almond bark or candy melts
- Set a long sheet of wax paper over a cookie sheet, set aside.
- Place 36 Oreos in a food processor (entire cookie, DON’T remove cream filling) and pulse until finely crushed (alternately if you don’t own a food processor you can place Oreos in a large Ziploc bag, seal bag and crush with a rolling pin until finely crushed).
- Pour crushed Oreos into a mixing bowl along with cream cheese and using a the back of a spoon, stir mixture while pressing it along the bottom of the bowl, until well combine and evenly moistened.
- Scoop mixture out and form into 1 inch balls (if you happen to have a kitchen scale, the should be about 16 grams each) then align on prepared cookie sheet. Place truffles in freezer for 10 minutes. Meanwhile crush remaining 3 Oreos.
- Melt almond bark according to directions on package.
- Remove truffles from freezer and dip in melted chocolate and evenly coat then allow excess chocolate to run off (I barely made it with 16 oz. of the melted bark but you may need a little more).
- Return to baking sheet, immediately sprinkle tops with remaining crushed Oreos then allow chocolate to set.
- Store in an airtight container in refrigerator.
Recipe Source here
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More