- 2 sachets MAGGI Rich Mami Noodles seasoning
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 tsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp MAGGI Chili Sauce
- 2 tbsp sugar or to taste
- 6 tbsp water
- 2 packs MAGGI Rich Mami Noodles
- 1 small onion, minced
- salted peanuts, coarsely chopped
- 100 g string beans, cut 2 in. long
- 100 g bean sprouts (togue)
- 100 g kangkong leaves
- 100 g cabbage
- 1 pc cucumber, cut 2 in. long
- 4 medium potatoes, boiled, peeled, & quartered
- 2 pcs tokwa fried & cubed
- 3 pcs hardcooked eggs, shelled & quartered
- 1 piece chicken breast, boiled & cubed
- Oriental Salad in Peanut Sauce Instructions:
- To make peanut sauce, combine 2 sachets (seasoning) of MAGGI Rich Mami Noodles with peanut butter, sesame oil, chili sauce, sugar, and water in a bowl.
- Set aside. Use as dressing for either vegetable or noodle salad.
- For noodle salad, cook MAGGI Rich Mami Noodles in boiling water for 2 min.
- Drain and toss in onions and peanut sauce dressing. Sprinkle with chopped peanuts and serve warm or chilled.
- For vegetable salad, blanch all vegetables and arrange with chicken on a serving platter.
- Pour peanut sauce over vegetables. Top with chopped peanuts, toss salad just before serving.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More