- 6 cups of rice, cooked in tahong broth
- ¼ kilo prawns, boiled
- 1 cup tahong, boile seed
- 1 chorizo de bilnao, sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 sweet green pepper, sliced
- 1 medium-sized can of
- Tomato sauce
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- Pinch of saffron
- Bay leaf and pepper
- ¼ tsp. paprika
- 4 tsp. vegetable oil
- Heat oil in a large pan over medium heat.
- Suate onion, garlic. And chorizo.
- Add tomato sauce and seasoning, Simmer for a few minutes.
- Mix cooked rice and continue stirring for 15 minutes.
- Add all other ingredients, Season well.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More