- 2 tbsps oil
- 1 kilo pata ng baboy, cut into serving pieces
- 2 pcs red onion
- 5 cloves garlic
- ½ cup coconut vinegar
- ½ kilo cabbage
- Salt and pepper
- Siling haba
- Season the cleaned pata with salt and pepper.
- In a heavy bottom pan, heat the oil and sear the pata until brown.
- When the pork turns brown, de glaze the pan with coconut vinegar.
Simmer the vinegar, and add the water.
- Let the water boil and adjust heat to low.
Then simmer the mixture until the pork is tender.
- Add the cabbage and siling haba and simmer until the vegetables are cooked.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More