- 1 k. pork, chopped into serving portions
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ ts. ground pepper
- 1 cup vinegar
- 6 cups water
- 6 pcs. bananas ( saba variety), ried and sliced
- Place the pork in a pot and cover with water. allow to boil until pork is tender. Skim the water to remove impurities.
- Add the brown sugar, ground pepper and vinegar. Allow to boil some more.
- The pamplina is done when the sauce has thickened.
- Serve topped with the fried saba.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More