- 500 g salmon fillet, skin on
- 1/2 tbsp salt
- 1/2 tbsp black pepper
- Season salmon with salt and pepper.
- Pan fry salmon skin side first. Wait until the skin crisp up and turn on the other side.
- 4 pcs potatoes, boiled
- 1 cup all-purpose cream
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tbsp black pepper
- 1 ribbon fresh parsley
- 1 tsp horseradish
- Boil potatoes until tender.
- On a double boiler, put the boiled potatoes and mashed it. Put the all-purpose cream, salt and pepper, butter, and the horseradish.
- Mix in chopped fresh parsley.
- 1 pc red bellpepper
- 1 pc green bellpepper
- 1 bundle small asparagus
- 10 g fresh dill
- 1 pc lemon
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Pan grill asparagus. Set aside.
- Broil the bell peppers on an open flame.
- Wait until the skin charred.
- When the peppers are charred, put it on a plastic or paper bag until the skin can easily be peeled from the flesh. Sliced according to preference.
- Top the peppers and the asparagus on the fish.
- Squeeze with lemon juice and drizzle with olive oil.
- Then top it all with freshly chopped dill.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More