- 500 g fresh miki
- 200 g pork belly fat, sliced into small pieces
- 200 g beef, minced
- 2 cups chicharon, crushed
- 1/4 head cabbage, sliced
- 100 g bean sprouts
- 3-4 cups chicken stock
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- Fish sauce, to taste
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1 head garlic, minced
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 3 pcs eggs, sunny side-up
- Place wok in high heat then pour oil and add beef.
- Stir fry until brown, season with salt and set aside.
- Add oil to the wok then sauté half of the garlic and onions, add the cabbages
- and stir fry for two minutes, season with fish sauce and pepper.
- Remove from wok and set aside.
- On high heat, add the pork pieces into the wok then cook until brown on all sides.
- On the same pan, sauté half of the garlic and onions for one minute.
- Adjust heat to high and add the fresh noodles, one cup of chicken stock
- and soy sauce, stir while cooking.
- Slowly add the remaining chicken stock, stirring continuously
- for at least five minutes.
- Season with fish sauce then stir in the bean sprouts.
- Remove noodles from wok, set aside on a serving dish.
- Spread cooked minced beef on top of vegetable.
- Spread crushed chicharon on top of minced beef.
- Top with cooked sunny side-up egg then serve with calamansi.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More