- 500 miki noodles
- 2 tbsps cooking oil
- 1 medium-sized red onion, chopped
- 1 head garlic, minced
- 2 tbsps soy sauce
- 2 tbsps oyster sauce
- 2 tbsps brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sayote, strips
- 1/4 cup carrots, strips
- 1/4 cup chicharo/ sweet peas
- ½ cup cabbage, chopped
- ½ kilo chicken meat, strips
- ¼ kilo shrimp, peeled and deveined
- ¼ kilo chicken liver, chopped
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 3 pcs red chillies, sliced
- 1 tbsp pepper
- 10 pcs. quail eggs, boiled, peeled and halved
- Lechon kawali, deep-fried until crispy
- Scallions, chopped
- Heat half of the oil in a large pan or wok, then sauté garlic
- and onion until light brown.
- Add the chicken and sauté.
- Add the chicken liver and shrimp and cook.
- Next, add soy sauce and sauté for a few minutes.
- Add the sayote, carrots and chicharo; sauté until vegetables are tender.
- Add the cabbage and sauté for a few minutes.
- Remove from heat and set aside.
- In the same pan, heat remaining oil.
- Then add the oyster sauce and sugar, stir.
- Add the chillies and cook until bubbly.
- Add the chicken broth and set the heat on high.
- Bring the broth to a boil then add the miki noodles;
- stir to loosen the noodles and cover.
- Simmer the noodles until the broth has almost dried out.
- Remove from heat and stir in the sautéed vegetables and meat.
- Transfer to a large serving platter, top with quail eggs, lechon kawali,
- chopped scallions and serve with sliced calamansi serve with pinagong bread.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More