- 1 pack molo (or siomai/wonton) wrappers
- ½ lb ground pork
- ½ lb shrimps, chopped
- 1 small singkamas, chopped finely
- 1 small carrot, chopped finely
- ½ tsp ground pepper
- 1 tsp ground pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp oil
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 250 grams ground pork
- 100 grams sweet ham, chopped
- 100 grams shrimps, peeled
- 5 cups chicken broth
- salt and pepper to taste
- chopped spring onions for garnish fried garlic for garnish
- Mix all ingredients for the filling. Get one molo wrapper and put a little filling in the center. Fold the wrapper to make the two ends meet to seal. Repeat procedure to wrap all the fillings. Set aside.
- In a saucepan, heat oil. Sauté garlic and onions. Add the pork, ham and shrimps. Cook for a few minutes and then add the broth.
- Bring to a boil and then drop in the stuffed molo wrappers. Season to taste. Cover and let it boil again. Reduce heat and let it simmer for a few minutes. Serve hot. Top with spring onions and fried garlic.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More