- 1/2 kilo sweet potatoes, peeled and sliced, 1/2 inch sticks
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- Toasted sesame seeds
- Heat oil in a pot until boiling.
- Add brown sugar until the sugar melts.
- Add the sliced sweet potatoes and fry until tender.
- Drain and sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds. Serve.
- 1/2 kilo kamoteng kahoy, peeled, washed and cut into 2 inches
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 cups water for boiling
- Boil the kamoteng kahoy in two cups water. Cook kamote until slightly tender.
- On a pan, heat coconut milk, salt and sugar stirring continuously
- until sugar and salt dissolves.
- Bring to a boil.
- Add the boiled kamote. Cook for 10-20 minutes until cooked. Serve.
- 1 pc medium-sized gabi fruit
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup freshly grated coconut
- Boil water in pot and add gabi fruit, cook until tender.
- Drain and serve with sugar and freshly grated coconut.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More