- 2 cups powdered milk
- 1 medium can condensed milk
- 1 cup peanuts, ground fine
- (toasted, if desired)
- white sugar ( for coating)
- Sift powdered milk into condensed milk, Mix well using spoon.
- Add ground peanuts, Mix again, then knead with hand, Set aside for 5-10 minutes,
- Shape into small balls or candy paper if desired.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More