- 2 lbs. ham hock (pata), sliced or whole
- 3 cups pineapple juice
- 1 medium yellow onion, diced
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 pieces dried bay leaves
- 2 cups water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon whole pepper corn
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- In a pot, brown garlic in oil.
- Add pork leg and brown on all sides.
- Now add all of the remaining ingredients, apart from the sliced pineapples.
- Bring to a boil and slowly simmer for 2 hrs.
- Add the pineapples then simmer for additional 15 minutes. Serve.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More