- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup powdered full cream milk
- 1 cup ground peanut
- 1 bar melted butter
- 2 cups sugar
- On a pan, toast flour in moderate heat for about 15 minutes, or until light brown, stirring constantly to avoid burning.
- Remove from the pan and transfer the mixture into a big bowl.
- Add the powdered milk, ground peanut and toss for another three-four minutes, then add sugar and melted butter.
- Mix well using the wooden spoon.
- Fill the polvoron mold with the mixture, press it hard by using a spoon.
- Place the polvoron in an airtight container, then chill in the fridge until firm.
- Carefully wrap the polvoron individually in japanese paper or cellophane.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More