- 2 medium garlic cloves, chopped
- ½ lb. medium size shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tbsp + 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice Sea salt and pepper to taste
- 3 tbsp low sodium chicken or vegetable broth
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup of your favorite peanut sauce
- Chop garlic and let sit for 5 minutes.
- Peel and devein shrimp.
- Rub shrimp with 2 tbsp lemon juice, salt, and pepper,
- Heat 3 tbsp. broth over medium-low heat in a stainless steel skillet.
- When broth begins to steam, add shrimp and sauté.
Stir frequently. After 2 minutes, turn the shrimp over and add garlic. Saute until shrimp are pink and opaque throughout (approximately 3 minutes). Cook 4-5 minutes for large shrimp. Shrimp cook quickly, so watch your cooking time or they will become tough.
- Dress with extra virgin olive oil and the remaining 1 tbsp lemon juice.
- Save with mixed greens and top with your favorite peanut sauce.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More