- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup finely chopped pecans, toasted
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips
- 1 tsp. granulated sugar
- 1 tsp. brown sugar
- ½ tsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp. baking soda
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 large eggCooking Instructions:
- Stir together first 8 ingredients until well combined.
- Whisk together milk, oil, and egg in a bowl; add to flour mixture, stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened.
- Pour ¼ cup batter for each pancake onto a hot, lightly greased pan. Cook pancakes until tops are covered with bubbles.
- Turn and cook other sides. Serve immediately.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More