- 1 dalag, cleaned without scales and cut into
- 3-4 pcs onions, chopped into two
- ginger, chopped finely (3 small pcs)
- 1 tbsp whole peppercorns
- 1 stalk spring onions
- 500 ml rice wash
- fish sauce pepper to taste
- 1 small bundle pechay
- 1 small cabbage
- ½ upo
- 1 celery
- 2 saba bananas
- Mix the onions, ginger, peppercorns, scallions, rice wash, fish sauce, and pepper in a large pot and bring to a boil.
- Add the fish. When the fish is almost cooked, add your vegetables.
- Bring to a boil and turn off your stove.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More