- 1 whole pampano, gutted, scaled, cleaned and cut into serving parts
- 2 medium potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 2 to 3 stalks green onions, cut into 4-inch length
- 1 bunch bokchoy, ends trimmed and leaves separated
- 1 small napa cabbage, ends trimmed and leaves separated
- 1 small onion, peeled and sliced
- 2 to 3 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 1 thumb-size ginger, peeled and julienned
- Vegetable oil
- 5 to 6 cups water or rice washing
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Season fish with salt and pepper to taste.
- In pan, heat about one inch of oil over medium heat, fry potatoes
- until lightly brown and tender.
- Remove from heat and drain on paper towel.
- In a pot, heat about one tablespoon of oil.
- Add onions, garlic, and ginger and cook for about two to three minutes
- or until fragrant.
- Add fish sauce and continue to cook, stirring occasionally, for about
- one to two minutes.
- Add water and bring to a boil.
- Add fish and potatoes and cook for about five to seven minutes
- or until fish and potatoes are fully cooked through.
- Add bokchoy and cabbage and continue to cook for about two to three minutes or until vegetables are tender yet crisp.
- Add green onions and continue for about another 30 seconds.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More