- 2 Cups flour
- 1/4 tsp. baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- oil for deep frying
- 5 cups brown sugar
- a pinch of sial.
- Mix and sift flour, baking powder, and salt into a bowl, Set aside
- Beat egg and add to the milk Pour this mixture into sifted flour.
- Knead until smooth, then divide into several portions,
- Roll each portion on bread board into strips 4 inches long,
- Twist the strip to bring the ends together ( or make an”8″ shape, if desired).
- Fry in hot oil until brown, drain, and dip in syrup.
- To make syrup; Put brown sugar and a little water in a saucepan, Caramelize over medium heat, stirring cons-tantly until sugar is dissolved.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More