Pinangat Na Isda Recipe
- 1 K. fresh fish
- 2 tbsps. salt
- 6 tomatoes
- 1 medium size onion, quartered
- ½ kilo tamarind, boiled then mashed to get pulp
- Gut the fish. Rub with salt, rinse then allow to dry. Slice each fish into two pieces set aside.
- In pot, pour in water, add the onion, tomatoes and then the fish. allow to simmer for 10 minutes or until the fish is cooked.
- Add the tamarind sour mash. Cook for 2 more minutes before serving.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More