- 1/4 lb beef, cut in small cubes and boiled
- 1/4 lb ox tripe, boiled and cut into small slices
- 1/4 lb beef intestines, boiled and cut into small slices
- 1/4 lb beef liver, boiled and cut into small slices
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 thumb size ginger, minced
- 1 medium size onion, minced
- 2 jalapeno pepper
- 7 cups beef broth
- salt and pepper
- cooking oil
- Saute garlic, onion and ginger in oil.
- Add the boiled beef, ox tripe, beef intestines and liver.
- Stir fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the beef broth.
- Bring to a boil.
- Add the jalapeno pepper.
- Simmer for another 3-5 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve hot.
Recipe Source here
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More