- 4 pcs milkfish belly
- 2 pcs tomatoes, diced
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tbsps cooking oil
- Banana leaves
Salt and pepper to taste
- Fry minced garlic in oil until golden brown and set aside.
- Season milkfish belly with salt and pepper.
- Put chopped onions and tomato on top and wrap in banana leaves one by one.
- Steam until fish is cooked.
- Garnish with fried garlic on top before serving.
- Serve with soy-calamansi dipping sauce.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More