- 1 can pineapple chunks, undrained
- 1 tbsp beef flank steak, cut across the grain into thin strips
- ½ cup chopped green onions
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- ¼ cup steak sauce
- 2 cups hot cooked rice
- Drain pineapple, reserving liquid then set aside.
- Add steak and cook and stir for 5 minutes then add pineapple, onions, and garlic.
- Cook and stir for 2 minutes.
- Mix reserved pineapple liquid, water, and cornstarch until well blended then add to steak mixture.
- cook for a minute stirring constantly.
- Stir in steak sauce then serve over rive.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More