- 1 (213 gms.) can pink salmon; drained, skins & bones removed
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- � cup kesong puti, crumbled
- � tsp. garlic, chopped
- 1 tsp. salt
- � tsp. pepper
- 1 French Bread or Country Loaf, sliced
- butter, softened
- Spread butter on top of bread, set aside.
- Meanwhile, combine salmon, kesong puti, garlic, basil and tomatoes.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Top each bread with the mixture.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until crisp. Makes 12 pieces.
Other Delicious Recipes
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More