- 6 large pan de salt, halved butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ½ cup tomato paste
- 1tsp. hot barbecue sauce
- 1 cup chopped salami or hotdog
- 1 tbsp. sweet mixed pickles,
- 1 tsp. chopped red bell pepper
- 1 cup grated cheese
- 2 large frankfurters, sliced
- 1 hard boiled egg, sliced (optional)
- Remove some of the inner part of the bread. (Another way is to remove all the soft inner parts and leave only the crusty portion.)
- Butter the remaining parts. Season with salt and pepper.
- In a mixing bowl, combine tomato paste, barbecue sauce, salami or hotdog, pickles, and bell pepper.
- Fill each half of pan de salt with the mixture.
- Cover each piece with grated cheese.
- Garnish each with slices of frankfurter and a slice of hard-boiled egg.
- Bake at 250”F until the cheese melts.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More