- 2 pcs. chicken breast fillet
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 medium pomelo, separated into bite sized pieces
- 1 cucumber, cut into matchsticks and soaked in salt, water removed
- 2 to 3 tsp. salt
- 1 carrot, cut into matchsticks
- 3 shallots, thinly sliced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ¾ cup mint leaves, chopped
- ¼ cup chopped, roasted peanuts
- 2 tbsp. fish sauce
- 2 tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 1 tbsp. water
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- 2 tsp. chili garlic sauce
- Mix together ingredients for sauce. Set aside.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper, then grill. Set aside.
- In wok or sauté pan, cook shallots and garlic until shallots are caramelized, about 3 minutes.
- Then toss with cucumber, pomelo and carrots. Add mint, chopped peanuts, and dressing; and toss well. Transfer to a plate or large bowl and serve.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More