- 250 grams leftover pork adobo, shredded into flakes
- 3 cloves garlic, mined
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 1 tablespoon liquid seasoning
- salt pepper to taste
- In a pan, heat oil over medium heat then saute garlic until light brown.
- Add shredded meat and the remaining ingredients.
- Stir cook and toast until the meat turns to golden brown.
- Transfer to serving plate then serve with garlic rice.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More