- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, sliced
- 4 boneless pork chops
- 1 (28 ounce) jar pasta sauce
- 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and sliced into strips
- 1 (8 ounce) package fresh mushrooms sliced
- 2 large cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 4 slices mozzarella cheese
- In a large skillet, brown chops over medium high heat. Transfer to slow cooker.
- In the same pan, cook onion in oil over medium heat until browned. Stir in mushrooms and bell pepper, and cook until these vegetables are soft. Mix in pasta sauce, diced tomatoes, and white wine. Season with Italian seasoning, basil and garlic. Pour over pork chops in slow cooker.
- Cook on low for 7 to 8 hours. To serve, palce a slice of cheese over each chop, and cover with sauce.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More