- 4 pieces pork chops
- a dash of salt and pepper
- 1 cup cream of mushroom soup
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- Chopped parsley for garnishing
For the Mushroom Gravy:
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1/2 white onion, diced
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce or oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch (dissolved in 4 tablespoons water)
- 2 cups beef stock
1. Season pork chops with a dash of salt and ground pepper. Set aside.
1. In a pan, melt butter then saute onions over medium heat.
2. Add mushrooms then stir cook for 3 minutes until light brown.
3. Add beef stock and soy sauce then bring to boil.
4. Add dissolved cornstarch, stir constantly until the sauce becomes thick.
5. Add cream of mushroom soup then mix until well blended. Keep warm and set aside.
1. In a pan, melt butter then fry pork chops until brown and tender.
2. Transfer into serving plate then pour sauce on top. Sprinkle with chopped parsley.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More