- 1/2 kilograms pork cut into cubes or serving pieces
- 3 pieces potato, cut into cubes
- 3 pieces carrot, cut into cubes
- 2 pieces green bell pepper, cut into cubes
- 1 medium size onion, chopped
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1/4 teaspoon black ground pepper
- 1 cup water
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon msg to taste
- 1 teaspoon salt (just add to your taste preference)
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- Saute garlic, onions until browned.
- Add the pork (you can used pork belly, loin, or ribs) stir fry until browned.
- Add soy sauce, pepper, salt, msg and black ground pepper mix together.
- Add the tomato paste then add water(mix well) and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add potato, carrots, green and red bell pepper, brown sugar and coconut milk then stir well and simmer for another 15- 20 minutes until the meat and other ingredients are tender (under medium heat).
Recipe Source here
Image Source here
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More