- ½ kilo of pork liver, cut into thick slices
- 2 cloves, garlic, crushed
- 4 onion, cut into rings
- Water for boiling
- Oil for sautéing
- 1 tbsp. soy sauce
- Salt and pepper
- In a deep pan, boil liver to tenderize. (Put enough water to cover the liver.) When tender, set aside
- Saute garlic in oil.
- Add liver and ½ cup of water.
- Pour in 1 tbsp. soy sauce.
- Season well with salt and pepper.
- Add onion rings and simmer for 2-3 minutes. ( Don’t cook too long, or the onion ring will become soggy.)
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More