- 1 ? kilo Pork head
- ? cup grilled liver (diced)
- 2 small onions (minced)
- 2 pieces red pepper (minced)
- 1 head garlic (minced)
- 6 pieces hot chili pepper (minced)
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 cup vinegar
- 1 ? tablespoons liquid seasoning
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 cup beef stock
- Grill pork head for to remove hair.
- Boil pork head until tender.
- Take out all the meat and dice.
- In a saute? pan, heat oil and saute? garlic, onion,red pepper, pork meat and liver.
- Season with liquid seasoning, black pepper, and brown sugar.
- Pour in beef stock and cook until meat is tender and starts to oil again.
- Add minced chili pepper last.
- Serve on a sizzling plate.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More....